Walking Trail With Exhibiting Artists
SATURDAY OCTOBER 16
1 – 3PM
LOCATION: BOREEN POINT
Meet the artists
- 1pm – Libby Derham
- 1.30pm – Petalia Humphreys
- 2pm – Miles Allen and Samantha Taylor
In accordance with our Conditions of Entry, all visitors attend Floating Land Biennale (FLB) at their own risk. Whilst FLB has implemented all legally required and recommended control measures in relation to the COVID-19 pandemic, by entering FLB all visitors acknowledge and accept that there currently remains an unquantifiable risk of transmission of COVID-19. All visitors are assumed to have assessed this risk of transmission, including through consideration of their own health condition, in making the decision to attend FLB.
Do not attend if you answer yes to any of the following questions:
- Have you been overseas within the last 14 days?
- Have you recently returned from declared Queensland Health hotspots?
- Have you been or someone you live with social isolated within the last 14 days?
- Do you have any flu like symptoms?
In line with the COVID restriction Roadmap for Queensland, you must wear a mask when unable to stay 1.5m apart from people who are not part of your household.